David Fauchier (@dfauchier), of Nickel Digital Asset Management, joins Erik on this episode to discuss:
– The philosophy at Nickel Digital and the strategies they’re looking to back.
– A primer on market making.
– His thoughts on the Tether controversy.
– His explanation of the allegations of Bitcoin double-spending and the cascade of effects from it.
– An explanation of the self-reinforcing market dynamics in the GameStop saga.
– What changes and what doesn’t because of GameStop, and how it relates to crypto.
*The deadline to get your application in for the spring vintage of the Village Global Accelerator is March 1st! It’s a personalized and tight-knit program with an amazing network of peers, advisors, and experts. Companies that have been through the accelerator have raised from some of the top venture funds in the world, like a16z, First Round Capital, Founders Fund, Lux Capital, True Ventures, Felicis and more.
Learn more and apply at www.villageglobal.vc/accelerator!
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup