Gigi Levy-Weiss (@gigilevy) of NFX joins Erik on this episode.
– The history and evolution of gaming and why he’s excited about the space.
– His requests for startups in gaming and what gaming will look like in ten years.
– His thoughts on e-sports and why he’s excited about VR.
– Crypto, blockchain, and how those technologies interface with gaming.
– Why biotech will be transformative and how data and machine learning are enabling new discoveries.
– Common fundraising mistakes that founders make.
– What people misunderstand about product-market fit.
– Startup leadership and what makes a great leader and culture.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.